Are you looking for Adobe After Effects CC 2019 complete step by step guide to download, install, and license?
Further, what are the basic system requirements, and how to troubleshoot installation error? Also, where to learn the professional use of After Effects? In this article, we will answer the most common FAQs about After Effects CC 2019.
Also, the comparison of the features for After Effects 2019 with 2018, 2017, and 2016 will be presented.
Above all, we will comprehensively cover all the essential details one needs to learn about the new After Effects 2019.
Table of Contents,
Introduction to Adobe After Effects
Adobe After Effects is a leading professional tool for visual effects VFX, animations, and motion graphics developed by Adobe Inc.
It has popularity in adding post-production effects to manipulate the imagery. Thus, the tools are useful for visual artists, video editors, and animators.
Also, After Effects provide tools and integrate with third-party software to create stunning animations of 2D Vector, Basic 3D, Character, Kinetic Typography, and UI/UX mock-up types.
Further, it is a very handy tool to manipulate imagery and films to add post-production visual effects such as smoke, fire, optical flares, explosions, background replacement, and many more.
There are tons of third-party tools and templates available to work on After Effects artwork. Like scripts, extensions, plugins, and presets. The best websites to download resources are:
Related Article: Adobe Photoshop CC 2019! How to Download, Install and License – Full Version
Step by Step Guide to Download, Install and License After Effects CC 2019
There are a few simple steps one can follow to get the After Effects trial version, full version, or student version. However, the After Effects CC Trial version is available as After Effects CC for iPad and Windows both.
Step 1: One-Click Download Sources
So, the following sources provide the setup file of Adobe After Effects CC 2019 to download and install.
Further, check out the below guides on Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC to learn how to download, install, register, use, get training, and troubleshoot installation errors.
Download Adobe After Effects CC 2019
- FileHippo (Adobe After Effects CC Setup)
- ProDesign Tools (Adobe After Effects CC 2019 Setup)
- GetintoPC (Adobe After Effects CC 2019 Setup)
Step 2: Signup to Adobe Account (For Official Download)
Adobe account is required to download any product as a student version or trial. So, please visit Signup to Adobe Account to learn steps on how to create an Adobe account.
Step 3: Download and Install Creative Cloud App
Firstly, click here to visit Adobe’s official website to download the Adobe Creative Cloud App version for students and businesses. Moreover, click on the “Download” button, and the setup will start downloading.
So, once the download is complete, click on the downloaded files to run the setup. Finally, just wait for the installation of a creative cloud app.
Once installation gets complete, the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app will automatically launch.
Step 4: Download and Install the Latest After Effects CC
Once the creative cloud app gets launch. Navigate to the video & motion category. Now look for the After Effects tab and click on the “Try” button.
So, the Adobe After Effects latest version will start to download and install.
Further, just wait for the installation to get complete.
So, once installation gets complete, click on the “Start Trial” and then “Open” button to launch the latest version of After Effects CC.
Related Article: Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019! How to Download, Install and License – Full Version
Step 5: After Effects CC 2019 Installation (Setup File from One-Click Source)
After downloading the setup file from sources mentioned in Step 1. Firstly, turn off antivirus real-time protection and internet connection.
Then, extract the downloaded file using any compression tool. After that, navigate to the setup file and right-click to open as administrator.
So, on the pop-up installation window. Choose the language and installation location and press continue to proceed ahead.
Finally, the installation process will start and close the pop-up message on completion.
Related Article: Adobe Illustrator CC 2019! How to Download, Install and Register
Step 6: Adobe After Effects CC 2019 Launch
Finally, it is all set for the first launch of After Effects 2019. So, open the start menu of windows and under recent installations, Adobe After Effects CC 2019 icon will appear. Click on the icon to launch.
It will take a while to load files for After Effects CC into RAM. So, create the new project or open any previous project to enter into the Adobe After Effects user interface.
Adobe After Effects CC 2019 Installation Video (Install and License)
For step by step video guide on how to download, install, and license the Adobe After Effects 2019. So, follow the link given below.
Unique Tutorials Team – Credits: Adobe After Effects CC 2019 Tutorial (Installation and Licensing Video)
Adobe After Effects CC 2019 Top New Features
Adobe adds a variety of new and enhanced features in every release of the new version of After Effects CC.
Moreover, After Effects CC 2019 What’s New documents covers all the features that have been newly added or update in After Effects CC new version.
For Instance, below are the few of the Top New Features of After Effects CC 2019 in comparison to 2018, 2017 and 2016 versions.
Related Article: Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 What’s New
- Preview and Playback Performance Improvement: This improvement delivers sharper and quicker preview playback. So, the new GPU rendering provides a clear and more detailed real-time preview of the project.
- Enhanced EXR Workflows: This improvement allows to import layered EXR files as composition. So, it improves the performance of the composition process. So, now multiple effects are simple to apply to composite layers.
- Faster Shapes: This improvement makes it easier to work with a large number of shapes. So, the faster responsiveness has made it easier to control, navigate, and manage group shapes.
- Graphics and Text Enhancements: This release has several graphics and text enhancements such as Dropdown Menu Control Effect, Edit Text Properties with Expressions, and Alternate Text Rects.
- Content-Aware Fill: This feature allows the users to quickly remove unwanted objects from video with minimum memory usage.
- Advanced Puppet Tool: This tool allows the users to better control animations with advanced pins to scale and rotate the mesh with detailed precision.
- Depth Passes for 3D Compositions: This feature is available in 3D effects channel and allows to apply 3D depth effects to composition layers such as field blur, generating a matte, or color correction.
- Other Enhancements: System Compatibility Report, No OpenCL Support on Mac, No Ray-traced 3D Renderer Support, Better honoring of native FPS, and Content-Aware Fill updates.
Also, click here to get the After Effects CC Prices for different User Categories and License Types.
Adobe After Effects CC 2019 System Requirements (Windows and macOS)
There are certain prerequisites to fulfill before proceeding for After Effects CC.
Therefore, to successfully install and run Adobe After Effects CC 2019 on windows. Please verify the following basic system requirements before installation.
Also, these system requirements are applicable for After Effects Releases: November 2019 (17.0), December 2019 (17.0.1), January 2020 (17.0.2), February 2020 (17.0.4), March 2020 (17.0.5), April 2020 (17.0.6), May 2020 (17.1), and June 2020 (17.1.1).
Related Article: Abode Photoshop CC 2019 System Requirements! Can’t Afford to Miss
- Microsoft Windows 10 March 2018 update (64-bit) version 1803 and later. But, not compatible with the Windows 10 versions 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, and 1709.
- macOS version 10.13 (High Sierra) and later. However, macOS 10.12 (Sierra) doesn’t support it.
Processor and Memory
- Any Multicore Intel Processes (64-bit Support). So, any multicore process system such as Dual Core, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 & Core i9 is compatible.
- Minimum 16 GB of RAM. However, 32 GB RAM is recommended for a better experience.
- The minimum monitor resolution of 1280 x 1080 for Windows PC or Laptop.
- However, the macOS version runs on a minimum 1440 x 900 screen resolution.
- Also, After Effects Touch Workspace is compatible with a monitor/tablet with Windows 10 only.
- The Windows or macOS versions requires a minimum of 2 GB GPU VRAM.
- Further, it is essential to update to NVIDIA driver 430.86 or later. As all prior drivers’ version has a known error that causes the software to crash.
The following GPUs support 3D ray-traced render:
- Quadro K (2000, 2100M, 3000M, 3100M, 4000, 4000M, 4100M, 5000, 5000M, 5100M, 6000)
- Quadro (2000, 2000D, 2000M, 3000M, 4000, 4000M, 5000, 5000M, 5010M, 6000)
- GeForce GTX Series (285, 470, 570, 580, 590, 670, 675MX, 680, 680MX, 690, 760, 770, 780, Titan, GT 650M)
- Quadro CX
- Quadro FX (3700M, 3800, 3800M, 4800, 5800)
- GeForce GTX Series (285, 675MX, 680, 680MX, 650M)
- Quadro (CX, FX 4800, 4000, K5000)
Hard Disk Space and Internet
- 5 GB of hard-disk space is required for Adobe After Effects installation on Windows. However, the temporary files of setup during installation requires additional space. Also, it is recommended to use SSD drives for the best user experience.
- However, 6 GB of hard-disk space is required for the macOS version.
- Also, an additional disk cache space of 10 GB is required for proper functionality.
- Internet connection is required and necessary for the registration process. Also, registration, validation, cloud, and access to online services require the internet.
Adobe After Effects CC 2019 Tutorials! Complete Course
Adobe After Effects comes with tons of professional tools that require proper training to get the best output. Although, there are thousands of video courses and tutorials available across the internet and YouTube.
However, our recommendation for learning Adobe After Effects as beginners or advanced tools is the following YouTube channels. These channels are providing quality content for essential VFX training for Free.
So, what are you waiting for? Visit these channels right now to develop After Effects 2019, Photoshop CC, and Illustrator CC beginners and professional skills.
Adobe After Effects CC 2019 Installation Errors Troubleshooting
The installation of After Effects CC and CS versions is very simple. However, sometimes due to the incompatibility of the system and other reasons, the installation process faces several errors.
Further, each installation failure has a separate error code and description for identification. So, the correct steps can be taken for rectification of the problem.
So, check out our complete guide on Adobe Installation Error Solutions to learn how to deal with and resolve these installation errors with simple steps for each.
Thus, the most common installation and updates error codes for Adobe After Effects CC 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016 are:
Error: The installation cannot continue as the installer file may be damaged, Download the installer file again.
Error Code 190: System Requirements not met. See the minimum system requirements for more details.
Error Code 72: Sorry Installation Failed, there seems to be a problem with downloaded files(s).
Error Code 195: Sorry Installation Failed. Upgrade needed, you must upgrade/update your system to install the product. Please check the following.
Error Code 183: Update Failed! The encountered issue in updating Creative Cloud. Please try again.
Finally, it was all about “Adobe After Effects CC 2019“. For more details about the Adobe After Effects CC 2019, comment below or leave a query via the contact us page.
Also, check out our related content on Adobe Products to learn more about Adobe Software like After Effects CC and CS.