Autodesk AutoCAD 2019 system requirements are the hardware and software prerequisites your system must fulfill to run AutoCAD 2019 without any issues.
As AutoDesk Incl. is a giant software company that usually works on architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment domains. So, as time passes, the requirement of AutoCAD 2019 users keep on changing to fulfill the new needs.
Therefore, the software tech AutoDesk has to keep on working to update its brand software tools such as AutoCAD 2019.
Every new version of AutoCAD 2019 updates has new features to assist the user in the best way. Therefore, the system requirement of AutoCAD 2019 updates keeps on changing.
Related Article: AutoCAD 2019! How to Download, Install and License – Full Version
Each new version of AutoCAD 2019 requires a different set of hardware and software for best compatibility.
Otherwise, if AutoCAD 2019 system requirements aren’t fulfilling by the system will face issues. The issues can be anything from unable to install, launch slow running of AutoCAD 2019.
The main issue people face to incompatibility of AutoCAD 2019 system requirements results as the AutoCAD 2019 keeps crashing and face issues in the proper running.
Table of Contents,
AutoCAD 2019 System Requirements for Windows OS
There are certain prerequisites to fulfill before proceeding for AutoCAD 2019 purchase, download, and install.
The following are the AutoCAD 2019 Hardware and Software Requirements for Windows PCs and Laptops.
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 32 & 64 bit is compatible. However, AutoCAD 2019 requires the windows update version KB4019990 for installation.
- Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit is compatible. However, AutoCAD 2019 requires the windows update version KB2919355 for installation.
- Windows 10 64 bit version is compatible. However, AutoCAD 2019 requires the windows update version 1607 or higher for installation.
Processor and Memory
- The basic system requirements for AutoCAD 2019 are 2.5 – 2.9 GHz Processors and 8 GB RAM.
- The recommended specifications (specs) are 3+ GHz Processors and 16 GB RAM.
Graphics Card and Monitor Resolution
- The conventional or basic display requirement is 1920 x 1080 with true color.
- AutoCAD 2019 supports High Resolution and 4K displays up to 3840 x 2160 resolution for Windows 10 64 bit version only.
Disk, .Net Framework, and Browser
- Free hard-disk space of 6 GB or more (64-bit installation). However, some it requires some additional free space during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
- .Net Framework version 4.7 for the successful working of AutoCAD 2019.
- Internet connection is necessary for the registration process. Also, activation, validation, and access to online services require the internet.
- Google Chrome browser is compatible with AutoCAD Web.
Related Article: AutoCAD 2019 Tutorial! Best Free Course for Beginners
- Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
- In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2008 R2 editions.
- Citrix® XenApp™ 7.6, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 7.6.
- MS-Mouse Compliant
AutoCAD 2019 System Requirements for Mac OS
The following are the AutoCAD 2019 Hardware and Software Requirements for Mac to successfully run the software.
- Apple macOS Mojave v10.14 or later is compatible to run AutoCAD 2019.
- Apple macOS High Sierra v10.13 or later are compatible to run AutoCAD 2019 new features.
- macOS High Sierra v10.12 or later are compatible to run AutoCAD 2019 new features.
The following hardware models of Apple Mac Laptops are compatible to run AutoCAD 2019 successfully.
- Apple Mac Pro 4.1 or later
- MacBook 5.1 or later
- iMac 8.1 or later
- Mac mini 3.1 or later
- MacBook Air 2.1 or later
- MacBook 5.1 or later
Processor and Memory
- The basic requirement of Process for AutoCAD 2019 Mac working is 64-bit Intel CPU. The use of 2 GHz or faster Intel Core Duo CPU is better for smooth running.
- The basic requirement of RAM for AutoCAD 2019 Mac proper working is 3 GB. However, Autodesk recommends 4 GB or above for the best user experience.
The conventional or basic display requirement is 1280 x 800 with true color. However, the Retina Display of 2880 x 1800 resolution is recommended.
Disk, Media, Browser, and OS Language
- Free hard-disk space of 3 GB or more for download and installation.
- The media of the AutoCAD 2019 Mac is a DVD for downloading and installation.
- Apple Safari 5.0 or later browser supports AutoCAD Web.
- All Mac OS X supported language operating systems are compatible.
- Internet connection is required and necessary for the registration process. Also, activation, validation, and access to online services require the internet.
Related Article: SolidWorks 2019 System Requirements! You Can’t Afford to Miss
Pointing Device and Printer
The following pointing devices are supported by AutoCAD 2019 for Mac.
- Apple Mouse
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Magic Trackpad
- MacBook Pro Trackpad
- Microsoft Compliant Mouse
The AutoCAD 2019 supports the Mac OS X-compliant printer for printing drawings.
AutoCAD 2019 Complete System Requirements
AutoCAD 2019 minimum requirements of the system are comprehensively described above. However, the new feature requires to fulfill the following requirements as well.
- System requirements for AutoCAD 2019 including Specialized Toolsets
- System requirements for AutoCAD for Mac 2019
- Additional Requirements for large datasets, point clouds, and 3D modeling
- Specialized Toolsets
- AutoCAD Map 3D Additional Requirements
Related Article: AutoCAD 2019 System Requirements by Autodesk Website
AutoCAD 2019 System Requirements Issues
The AutoCAD 2019 system requirement has been enlisted in the above section. However, it is important to understand what issues a user can face if failed to fulfill the basic system requirements of AutoCAD 2019.
The following issues are vulnerable to appear due to the incompatibility of AutoCAD 2019 with system requirements.
- The installation media may show error on running.
- The installation process may fail at any point during the installation of AutoCAD 2019.
- AutoCAD 2019 may face any issue during its launching process.
- Very lethargic speed of the AutoCAD 2019 to perform actions.
- The AutoCAD 2019 will keep on crashing or freezing.
Related Article: SolidWorks 2019! How to Download, Install and License – Full Version
Most users just check the release date, new features, and price of the AutoCAD 2019 new version and purchase it. They miss the phase of checking the system requirement to verify if the program is compatible with their system.
Furthermore, such users face issues of losing money, losing data to check the operating system, and wastage of time. Thus, it is recommended to must check the system requirement of AutoCAD 2019 for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Mac.
Finally, it was all about “AutoCAD 2019 System Requirements ”. So, please do share your feedback in the comment section and SUBSCRIBE us to learn more about Autodesk Products.
For more details and queries, feel free to Contact Us at any time. We value your suggestions and Looking forward to hearing from you.