Are you looking for CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020 complete step by step guide to download, install, and license? Further, what are the basic system requirements, and how to troubleshoot installation error? Also, where to learn the professional use of CorelDraw Graphics Suite?
In this article, we will answer the most common FAQs about CorelDraw 2020. Also, the comparison of the features for CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020 with 2019, 2018, and 2017 will be presented.
Above all, we will comprehensively cover all the essential details one needs to learn about the new CorelDraw 2020.
Related Article: CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020! How to Download, Install, Activate, and Use
Table of Contents,
Introduction to CorelDraw Graphics Suite
CorelDraw Graphics Suite is a leading professional tool for vector graphics editing developed by Corel Corporation. It has popularity in creating logos, brand entities, illustrations, charts, graphs, cartoons.
Thus, the tools are useful for artists, graphic designers, web designers, professional illustrators, and cartoonists.
It includes a lot of powerful machine learning, typography, performance, and user-inspired features in the latest release for creating stunning artwork and graphics.
So, the vector graphics has the property to scale up or down indefinitely without losing the original quality. The categories of tools in the Corel toolbar include Select, Shape, Type, Paint, Modify, and Navigate tools.
Further, the software allows users to import files of 50+ formats. However, the Corel recommends importing Adobe Illustrator (AI, PDF), AutoCAD (DXF, DWG, CDR, PLT, HGPL), Deneba Canvas (PCT, AI). Also, Microsoft Office (WMF, PNG), Micrografx Designer (DSF, DRW, AI, DS4), and many more.
Moreover, the export or save file formats include Adobe Illustrator (AI, PDF), Adobe PageMaker (EPS, WMF), AutoCAD (DXF), Micrografx (CGM), WordPerfect Office (WPG), Macromedia Freehand (PCT), and many more.
Related Article: Adobe Illustrator CC 2019! How to Download, Install and Activate
Step by Step Guide to Download, Install, and CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020
There are a few simple steps to follow to get the CorelDraw 2020 trial version, full version, or student version. However, the CorelDraw 2020 Trial version is available as CorelDraw Graphics Suite for iPad, macOS, and Windows.
Step 1: One-Click Download Sources (Full Version)
So, the following sources provide the setup file of CorelDraw 2020 to download and install.
Further, please read the below guides on Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC and After Effects to learn how to free download, install, activate, use, get training, and troubleshoot installation errors.
Download CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020
- CorelDraw (CorelDraw 2020 – Windows)
- CorelDraw (CorelDraw 2020 – macOS)
- FileHippo (CorelDraw 2020 v22)
- GetintoPC (CorelDraw 2020 – Windows)
Step 2: Download Trial Setup from CorelDraw Website
Click here to visit the CorelDraw latest trial download page. Further, click on the “Download Trial” button to download the trial version for windows.
Similarly, visit CorelDraw for Mac to download the trial for macOS. Simply click on the “Download Trial” button to download the trial version of CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020 v22 for macOS.
Also, check out CorelDraw Graphics Suite Prices and Special Offers for different User Categories and Package types.
Step 3: CorelDraw 2020 Installation (Setup File from One-Click Source)
After downloading the setup file from sources mentioned in Step 1. Firstly, turn off antivirus real-time protection and internet connection. Then, extract the downloaded file using any compression tool.
After that, navigate to the setup file and right-click to open as administrator. So, on the pop-up installation window.
Further, enter the Full name and Serial Number if you have purchased the package or simply mark the option “I do not have a serial number and want to try the product” and click on the “Next” button.
Also, click on “Typical Installation” to choose an installation option. Finally, the installation process is complete. It will take 5 – 10 minutes for the installation of software.
Related Article: Adobe Photoshop CC 2019! How to Download, Install and License – Full Version
Step 4: CorelDraw Graphics Suite Launch and User Interface
Finally, it is all set for the first launch of CorelDraw 2020. Once installation gets complete. A license agreement window will pop-up.
So, click on the agree button and write your login details to make the CorelDraw account to launch the product.
Finally, just write down your email address, password, confirm password, choose your state, tick mark term fields, and click on the “Continue” button to launch the software.
It will take a while to load files for CorelDraw into RAM. So, the user-interface and welcome screen of CorelDraw is in front of you.
Just create the new project or open any previous project and start polishing your skills on CorelDraw.
Related Article: CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020! How to Download, Install and License
CorelDraw 2020 Installation Video (Install and License)
For step by step video guide on how to download, install, and authenticate the CorelDraw 2020 So, follow the link given below.
Share Knowledge Team – Credits: CorelDraw 2020 Tutorial (Installation and Licensing Video)
Steps to Uninstall the CorelDraw
Any installation error or incompatibility of the version with your system may force you to uninstall the CorelDraw. Thus, a simple 2 steps guide on how to uninstall CorelDraw 2020 is given below.
- Navigate to Control Panel and Uninstall a Program directory. Then find CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020 from the install software list. Right-click and choose to uninstall/change.
- So, the CorelDraw uninstallation pop-up window will open. Then simply mark “Remove” and “Remove User Files” and click on the “Remove” button to proceed for uninstallation. Once the process gets complete, click on the “Finish” button.
So, now if you are facing installation error or do not require to use the Corel tool more. You can easily follow the above guide to uninstall it from your windows operating system.
CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020 Top New Features
Corel Corporation adds a variety of new and enhanced features in every release of the new version of CorelDraw Graphics Suite.
Moreover, CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020 What’s New documents cover all the features that have been newly added or update in the CorelDraw 2020 new version.
So, the release date of the CorelDraw 2020 update is March 12, 2020. The Corel corporation introduces new features in a webinar.
For Instance, below are the few of the Top New Features of CorelDraw 2019 in comparison to 2018, 2017, 2016, X8, X7, and X6 versions.
The lets’ see the features comparison of CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020 with 2019, 2018, 2017 & X8.
Related Article: Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 What’s New
- Power Machine Learning: New additions in powerful machine learning features include Art Style Effects, Vector Feathering, Inner Shadow Tool, Bitmap Effects Lens, Upsampling Options, and JPEG Artifact Removal. While the enhancement is made in the Corel PowerTrace feature in comparison to previous versions.
- Cutting-Edge Typography: The new addition in this category is Variable Font Support and Numbered Lists. While the bulleted lists feature is enhanced.
- Serious Performance Gains: Efficient and more responsive enhancements are available in Graphics Suite 2020 in terms of Startup Time, Text Interaction, and GPU Optimization.
- User-Inspired Enhancements: CorelDraw 2020 Graphics Suite includes several user-inspired enhancements in the form of Non-Destructive Effects in Corel Photo-Paint and Smart Selection Mask Tool new features and Find & Replace and PDF Support enhanced features.
- Seamless Review, Feedback, and Collaboration: The addition of new Comments Docker, Annotation Tools, Collaboration Workflow, Collaboration Sign-In Options, and File Sharing features in CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020
- Other enhancements include Dialog Box UI, Options Navigation, Object Distribution, PowerClip Object, Perspective & Radial Blue Effects, and Brush Performance & Color Replacement.
Related Article: CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020 What’s New
Also, click here to get the CorelDraw Graphics Suite Prices and Special Offers for different User Categories and License Types.
CorelDraw 2020 System Requirements (Windows and macOS)
There are certain prerequisites to fulfill before proceeding to buy or upgrade your current CorelDraw version to Graphics Suite 2020.
Therefore, to successfully install and run CorelDraw 2020 on windows and Mac. Please verify the following basic system requirements before installation. Also, these system requirements are applicable for version and update 2020 only.
Further, check out Photoshop System Requirements, Adobe Illustrator System Requirements, and Adobe After Effects CC System Requirements to decide which system/machine is best to run these graphical tools.
Related Article: Abode Photoshop CC 2019 System Requirements! Can’t Afford to Miss
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 update (32bit or 64-bit) version 1903 and later for Windows PC. Also, Windows 7 with all the latest updates and service packs.
- A variable fonts feature is only available for Windows 10. Also, Artificial Intelligence (AI) features work only on the 64-bit version.
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15), macOS Mojave (10.14), and macOS High Sierra (10.13) with the latest updates are compatible to run CorelDraw 2020.
Processor and Memory
- Windows: The Intel i3, i5, i7, and i9 are compatible. Also, AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Thread-ripper, and AMD EPYC.
- Mac: Any Multicore 64bit Intel Processor with 4 or more logical cores.
- 4 GB RAM is the minimum requirement for both Windows and Mac. However, 8 GB is recommended.
- Minimum: Monitor resolution of 1280 x 720 resolution at 100% (96 dpi) for Windows and Mac PC.
- Recommended: Monitor resolution of 1920 x 1080 for Windows and Mac PC.
- Multi-touch screen, mouse, or tablet.
Video Card (GPU)
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card is recommended for both Windows and Mac PC to use the latest version of CorelDraw Graphics Suite.
Hard Disk Space
- Windows: 4 GB of hard-disk space is required for the CorelDraw 2020 installation on Windows. However, the temporary files of setup during installation requires additional space.
- macOS: 4 GB space in SSD (Solid-state-drive) is recommended for application files. However, case-sensitive file systems are not supported.
Internet Connection and Others
- Internet connection is required to install and license CorelDraw in Windows and macOS. Also, it is useful for using online features and software components.
- Also, it requires any latest browser or Microsoft Explorer 11 or higher and Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.2.
CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020 Tutorials! Complete Course
CorelDraw Graphics Suite comes with tons of professional tools that require proper training to get the best output.
Although, there are thousands of video courses, manual pdf books, and tutorials available across the internet and YouTube.
However, our recommendation for students to learn CorelDraw 2020 as beginners or advanced tools is the following YouTube channels. These channels are providing quality content for beginners’ mastery course and advanced course.
Thus, with the release of new CorelDraw 2020 containing a lot of new features. One can easily learn the new tricks of CorelDraw 2020 version update v22.
So, what are you waiting for? Visit these channels right now to develop CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020, X8, X7, X6, 2019, and 2018 beginners and professional skills.
Related Article: CorelDraw Technical Suite Courses for Beginners and Professionals
CorelDraw Graphics Suite Installation Errors Troubleshooting
The installation of CorelDraw Graphics suite Education and Full Edition is very simple. However, sometimes due to the incompatibility of the system and other reasons, the installation process faces several errors.
Further, each installation failure has a separate error code and description for identification. So, the correct steps can be taken for rectification of the problem.
So, check out our complete guide on Adobe Installation Error Solutions to learn how to deal with and resolve these installation errors with simple steps for each.
Thus, the most common installation and updates error codes for CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, X8, X7, X6, and X5 are:
Related Article: Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 Solution to Common Installation Errors
Error Code 127: Unable to load VGCore.dll
Solution 1: If you are facing this error code on Windows 7. Please download and install the Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Update (KB976932).
Solution 2: On Windows 10, we need to change the registry files to deal with this issue. ALERT! Do back up your original registry file before implementing any change and don’t mess with any other file in the registry window.
- Click on the start menu and search for Run. Open the Windows Run App, type “Regedit” and click on the “OK” button.
- Then on the Registry Editor window, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Corel > CorelDraw > 22.0 > IPM_CDGS.
- Look for the “ShowEULA” Reg_DWORD type registry file. Double click to open the settings. Further, change the Value Data to “0” and click on the “OK” button.
Now, clock the registry editor and try to launch the software. The problem is solved, now you can enjoy using CorelDraw.
Error Code 193: Unable to load VGCore.dll
- Check and install your windows updates. Reboot your system and try again.
- Make sure to install both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2012, 2013, and 2015.
- Still facing issues. Follow the complete guide by Corel to resolve the issue.
Finally, it was all about “CorelDraw Graphics“. For more details please comment below or leave a query via the contact us page.
Also, check out our related content on Corel Products to learn more about Corel Software like CorelDraw Technical Suite.