Are you looking for CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020 complete step by step guide to download, install, and license? Further, what are the basic system requirements, and how to troubleshoot installation error? Also, where to learn the professional use of CorelDraw Technical Suite?
In this article, we will answer the most common FAQs about CorelDraw 2020. Also, the comparison of the features for CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020 with 2019, 2018, and 2017 will be presented.
Above all, we will comprehensively cover all the essential details one needs to learn about the new CorelDraw 2020.
Related Article: CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020! How to Download, Install, Activate, and Use
Table of Contents,
Introduction to CorelDraw Technical Suite
CorelDraw Technical Suite is a leading professional tool for technical illustrations and other technical communication elements.
It is a combo of CorelDraw Graphics and its technical design solutions including CorelDraw Designer, Corel XVL Studio 3D, and many more.
The graphics suite has professional features for creative graphic design and artworks. Checkout out the ultimate guide on CorelDraw Graphics Suite.
The CorelDraw Designer is a vector-based graphic design program for the creation of great engineering drawings.
While the XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition helps in repurposing, visualizing, and transforming the complex 3D parts and assemblies.
Further, the software allows users to import files of 50+ formats. However, XVL Studio #D CAD adds additional formats support such as IGES, 3D PDF, native 3D CAD files PTC, CATIA, NX, Inventor, SolidWorks, STEP, and many more.
Also, the export or save file formats with additional formats support of 3D Output (IGES, U3D, VRML, and more) and 3D PDF output.
Moreover, the export or save file formats include Adobe Illustrator (AI, PDF), Adobe PageMaker (EPS, WMF), AutoCAD (DXF), Micrografx (CGM), WordPerfect Office (WPG), Macromedia Freehand (PCT), and many more.
Related Article: Adobe Illustrator CC 2019! How to Download, Install and Activate
Step by Step Guide to Download, Install, and CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020
There are a few simple steps to follow to get the CorelDraw 2020 trial version, full version, or student version. However, the CorelDraw 2020 Trial version is available as CorelDraw Technical Suite for iPad, macOS, and Windows.
Step 1: One-Click Download Sources (Full Version)
So, the following sources provide the setup file of CorelDraw 2020 to download and install.
Further, please read the below guides on CorelDraw Graphics Suite, Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and After Effects to learn how to free download, install, activate, use, get training, and troubleshoot installation errors.
Download CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020
- CorelDraw (CorelDraw 2020 – Windows)
- CorelDraw (CorelDraw 2020 – macOS)
- FileHippo (CorelDraw 2020 v22)
- GetintoPC (CorelDraw 2020 – Windows)
Step 2: Download Trial Setup from CorelDraw Website
Click here to visit the CorelDraw latest trial download page. Further, click on the “Download Trial” button to download the trial version for windows.
Similarly, visit CorelDraw for Mac to download the trial for macOS. Simply click on the “Download Trial” button to download the trial version of CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020 v22 for macOS.
Also, check out CorelDraw Technical Suite Prices and Special Offers for different User Categories and Package types.
Step 3: CorelDraw 2020 Installation (Setup File from One-Click Source)
After downloading the setup file from sources mentioned in Step 1. Firstly, turn off antivirus real-time protection and internet connection. Then, extract the downloaded file using any compression tool.
After that, navigate to the setup file and right-click to open as administrator. So, on the pop-up installation window.
Further, “Agree” the license terms and enter the Full name and Serial Number if you have purchased the package and click on the “Next” button. Also, click on “Typical Installation” to choose an installation option.
Finally, the installation process is complete. It will take 5 – 10 minutes for the installation of software.
Related Article: Adobe Photoshop CC 2019! How to Download, Install and License – Full Version
Step 4: CorelDraw Technical Suite Launch and User Interface
Finally, it is all set for the first launch of CorelDraw 2020. Once installation gets complete. A license agreement window will pop-up.
So, click on the agree button and write your login details to make the CorelDraw account to launch the product.
Finally, just write down your email address, password, confirm password, choose your state, tick mark term fields, and click on the “Continue” button to launch the software.
It will take a while to load files for CorelDraw into RAM. So, the user-interface and welcome screen of CorelDraw is in front of you.
Just create the new project or open any previous project and start polishing your skills on CorelDraw.
Related Article: CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020! How to Download, Install and License
CorelDraw 2020 Installation Video (Install and License)
For step by step video guide on how to download, install, and authenticate the CorelDraw 2020 So, follow the link given below.
Unique Tutorials Team – Credits: CorelDraw 2020 Tutorial (Installation and Licensing Video)
Steps to Uninstall the CorelDraw
Any installation error or incompatibility of the version with your system may force you to uninstall the CorelDraw. Thus, a simple 2 steps guide on how to uninstall CorelDraw 2020 is given below.
- Navigate to Control Panel and Uninstall a Program directory. Then find CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020 from the install software list. Right-click and choose to uninstall/change.
- So, the CorelDraw uninstallation pop-up window will open. Then simply mark “Remove” and “Remove User Files” and click on the “Remove” button to proceed for uninstallation. Once the process gets complete, click on the “Finish” button.
So, now if you are facing installation error or do not require to use the Corel tool more. You can easily follow the above guide to uninstall it from your windows operating system.
CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020 Top New Features
Corel Corporation adds a variety of new and enhanced features in every release of the new version of CorelDraw Technical Suite.
Moreover, CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020 What’s New documents cover all the features that have been newly added or update in the CorelDraw 2020 new version.
So, the release date of the CorelDraw 2020 update is June 06, 2020. The Corel Corporation introduces new features in a webinar on March 12, 2020.
For Instance, below are a few of the Top New Features of CorelDraw 2019 in comparison to 2018, 2017, 2016, X8, X7, and X6 versions.
The lets’ see the features comparison of CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020 with 2019, 2018, 2017 & X8.
Related Article: Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 What’s New
New Features and Enhancements
- Artificial Intelligence: The use of AI Technology helps to process images with AI-powered up-sampling and JPEG artifact removal. Also, the use of a machine learning algorithm has made a bitmap to vector trace results very exceptional.
- Powerful Visual Communication: The new version includes a lot of tools to bring visual communication at the fingertips of valuable users. The major advancements are in the properties of precision, productivity, innovation, and compatibility.
- Precision: The up-gradation includes new Axonometric Drawing and Advanced Dimension Tools. Also, it supports the features of streamlined callout creation and drawing scale control.
- Productivity: The addition of new 3D repurposing capabilities, 3D automated updating and publishing, Hotspot capabilities, and Object Styles and Presets reduces the user efforts and enhance productivity. Also, the equation editor, wrap objects around cylinders and straighten and adjust photos features are very useful.
- Innovation: There are 8 new innovative features in the new CorelDraw Technical Suite. It includes improved collaboration, annotation, commenting, thick-thin line drawing, and scale halos with outlines. Further, add perspective effect, GPU accelerated vector previews, envelops to bitmap, and symmetry drawing mode is remarkable innovations.
- Compatibility: All-time desired compatibility enhancements are available in the shape of SharePoint CMS Integration, TMS Workflow, 3D PDF publishing, and advanced automation capabilities.
Related Article: CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020 What’s New
Further, read CorelDraw Graphics Suite New Features, Photoshop CC 2013 New Features, Adobe Illustrator 2019 New Features, and Adobe After Effects New Features to learn about top new performance updates.
Also, click here to get the CorelDraw Technical Suite Prices and Special Offers for different User Categories and License Types.
CorelDraw 2020 System Requirements (Windows and macOS)
There are certain prerequisites to fulfill before proceeding to buy or upgrade your current CorelDraw version to Technical Suite 2020.
Therefore, to successfully install and run CorelDraw 2020 on windows and Mac. Please verify the following basic system requirements before installation. Also, these system requirements are applicable for version and update 2020 only.
Further, check out CorelDraw Graphics Suite System Requirements, Photoshop System Requirements, Adobe Illustrator System Requirements, and Adobe After Effects CC System Requirements to decide which system/machine is best to run these graphical tools.
Related Article: Abode Photoshop CC 2019 System Requirements! Can’t Afford to Miss
- Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 update (64-bit) version 1903 and later for Windows PC. Also, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 with all the latest updates and service packs.
Processor and Memory
- The Intel i3, i5, i7, and i9 are compatible. Also, AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Thread-ripper, and AMD EPYC.
- 4 GB RAM is the minimum requirement for Windows. However, 8 GB is recommended.
- Minimum: Monitor resolution of 1280 x 720 resolution at 100% (96 dpi) for Windows.
- Recommended: Monitor resolution of 1920 x 1080 for Windows.
- Multi-touch screen, mouse, or tablet.
Video Card (GPU)
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card is recommended for Windows to use the latest version of CorelDraw Technical Suite.
Hard Disk Space
- 7.4 GB of hard-disk space is required for the CorelDraw 2020 installation on Windows. However, the temporary files of setup during installation requires additional space.
Internet Connection and Others
- Internet connection is required to install and license CorelDraw in Windows and macOS. Also, it is useful for using online features and software components.
- Also, it requires any latest browser or Microsoft Explorer 11 or higher and Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.2.
CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020 Tutorials! Complete Course
CorelDraw Technical Suite comes with tons of professional tools that require proper training to get the best output.
Although, there are thousands of video courses, manual pdf books, and tutorials available across the internet and YouTube.
However, our recommendation for students to learn CorelCAD 2020 as beginners or advanced tools is the following YouTube channels. These channels are providing quality content for beginners’ mastery course and advanced course.
Thus, with the release of new CorelDraw 2020 containing a lot of new features. One can easily learn the new tricks of CorelDraw 2020 version update v22.
So, what are you waiting for? Visit these channels right now to develop CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020, X8, X7, X6, 2019, and 2018 beginners and professional skills.
Related Article: CorelDraw Graphics Suite Course for Beginners and Professionals
CorelDraw Technical Suite Installation Errors Troubleshooting
The installation of CorelDraw Technical suite Education and Full Edition is very simple. However, sometimes due to the incompatibility of the system and other reasons, the installation process faces several errors.
Further, each installation failure has a separate error code and description for identification. So, the correct steps can be taken for rectification of the problem.
So, check out our complete guide on CorelDraw Graphics Suite Error Solutions and Adobe Installation Error Solutions to learn how to deal with and resolve these installation errors with simple steps for each.
Thus, the most common installation and updates error codes for CorelDraw Technical Suite 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, X8, X7, X6, and X5 are:
Related Article: Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 Solution to Common Installation Errors
Error Code 127: Unable to load VGCore.dll
Solution: If you are facing this error code on Windows 7. Please download and install the Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1). If you are still facing the issue, please visit CorelDraw Error Code 127 to check more solutions to this error.
Error Code 193: Unable to load VGCore.dll
- Check and install your windows updates. Reboot your system and try again.
- If you are still facing the issue, please visit CorelDraw Error Code 193 to check more solutions to this error.
Finally, it was all about “CorelDraw Technical“. For more details please comment below or leave a query via the contact us page.
Also, check out our related content on Corel Products to learn more about Corel Software like CorelCAD.