The annual leave tracker Excel Template is useful to record and monitor the employee leaves of a financial year. You can choose the start month of the year from the template and track various leave codes of the employee such as leave without pay (LWP), privilege leave (PL), maternity leave (ML), wedding leave (WL), casual Leave (CL), and sick leave (SL).
In addition, you can prepare an employee-wise summary of the leaves and compare them monthly or yearly. This leave tracker template is helpful for any project planning and leave management.
Further, there are various columns in the template to enter the employee information. For example, one column is specific for employee ID, and the next column is specific for employee names. So, you can track the annual leaves of an employee from his ID and also from his name.
In addition, you can track the leave record and reasons of leaves for a particular employee from the template. For example, in the template, we have entered the record of 50 employees in a month. So, if you have 50 employees for your project management, this template is best for you.
Thus, a leaver monitor in project management is more than welcome to purchase our annual leave tracker template.
This Annual Leave Tracker Template includes:
- Instructions on how to access and use the template.
- A dashboard that includes the Employees ID, Employees names, and types of leaves. The dashboard provides a visual representation of employees’ leave summaries.
- A tab to mark the leave and add information of an employee.
- A sheet for tracking the monthly leave summary of employees.
- A sheet for tracking the Annual leave summary of employees.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You will need Excel on your computer
- You will be redirected to order confirmation page having download link- it will also be sent to your email.
- Save the template to your computer.
- You will also receive instructions on how to use your template.
- If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
This is an instant digital download; no physical product will be shipped to you.
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
Files may not be shared or re-sold. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here’s how;
- You will be redirected to order confirmation page having download link.
- An email containing download link will be sent to your billing email address.
- You can register on templatesfreedownload.com before making purchase to access the purchased products in your account at our website.
1.Can I customize your Annual Leave Tracker Template?
Absolutely! You can change the colors, fonts, words, and the number of lines in each category. Feel free to message me if you have any questions on this!
2.I think I’ve messed up my template. Can you send me a new one?
You can download your template again from the link provided in the email. If you somehow deleted or lost that email, just contact us with your purchase information and we will send you the template again.
3.How can I track leave in this Excel Template?
You can select a start month and can track leaves for a year. For example, if you follow the July-June cycle, select July 2022 as the starting month.
4.What types of leaves I can track from this template?
You can track various leave codes such as leave without pay (LWP), privilege leave (PL), maternity leave (ML), wedding leave (WL), casual Leave (CL), and sick leave (SL). In addition, you can also add or remove any type of leave.