Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks 2019 system requirements are the hardware and software prerequisites your system must fulfill to run SolidWorks 2019 without any issues.
As Dassault Systèmes Incl. is a giant software company that usually works on 3D design, 3D digital mock-up, and product lifecycle management software.
So, as time passes, the requirement of SolidWorks 2019 users keep on changing to fulfill the new needs. Therefore, the software tech Dassault Systèmes has to keep on working to update its brand software, add new features and tools such as SolidWorks 2019.
Every new version of the SolidWorks 2019 update has new features to assist the user in the best way. Therefore, the system minimum requirements for SolidWorks 2019 updates keep on changing.
Related Article: SolidWorks 2019! How to Download, Install and License – Full Version
Each new version of SolidWorks 2019 requires a different set of hardware and software for best compatibility.
Otherwise, if SolidWorks 2019 system requirements aren’t fulfilling by the system will face issues. Thus, the issues can be anything from unable to install, launch slow running of SolidWorks 2019.
Furthermore, the main issue people face to incompatibility of SolidWorks 2019 system requirements results as the SolidWorks 2019 keeps freezing and face issues in the proper running.
Related Article: AutoCAD 2019 System Requirements! You Can’t Afford to Miss.
Table of Contents,
SolidWorks 2019 System Requirements for Computers
There are certain PC minimum requirements to fulfill before proceeding for SolidWorks 2019 purchase, download, and install.
The following are the SolidWorks 2019 Hardware and Software Requirements for Windows PCs and Laptops.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64-bit or newer
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit is no longer support and fulfill SolidWorks 2019 requirements.
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Support Virtual Environments (Hypervisors)
Processor and Memory
- The basic processor requirement for SolidWorks 2019 is 3.3 GHz. However, SolidWorks recommends using higher for best user experience.
- The basic RAM requirement for SolidWorks 2019 is 16 GB. However, SolidWorks recommends using higher for best user experience. Furthermore, PDM Contributor or Viewer requires 8 GB or more RAM.
Graphics Card and Drivers
- There is a long list of system vendors and models along with the information of OS, Graphics Card, and Recommended Driver to run SolidWorks 2019.
- Certified Cards and Drivers
- HDD supports the installation and running of SolidWorks. However, it gives an optimal performance on SSD drives.
- MS Excel and Word 2013, 2016 & 2019 (SolidWorks 2019 SP2).
- Trusted Antivirus with the latest updates. (Antivirus Products)
SolidWorks 2019 System Requirements for Mac OS
The following are the macOS requirements of SolidWorks 2019 to run smoothly.
- macOS Mojave v10.14 or later are compatible to run SolidWorks 2019 eDrawings.
- macOS High Sierra v10.13 or later are compatible to run SolidWorks 2019 eDrawings new features.
- Apple macOS Sierra v10.12 or later are compatible to run SolidWorks 2019 eDrawings updates.
Related Article: AutoCAD 2019! How to Download, Install and Activate – Full Version
SolidWorks support for Microsoft/Apple Products
The SolidWorks supports the following Microsoft/Apple products for different SolidWorks version range.
Microsoft Windows SolidWorks 2019 Requirements
- Windows 10 64 bit supports SolidWorks 2015 SP5 to All to date.
- Windows 7.1 64 bit supports SolidWorks 2010 SP1 to SolidWorks 2020 SP5.
Microsoft Windows Server SolidWorks 2019 Requirements
- Windows Server 2019 supports SolidWorks 2019 SP3 to All to date.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 supports SolidWorks 2014 SP3 to SolidWorks 2019 SP5.
Microsoft Office SolidWorks 2019 Requirements
- MS Excel and Word 2019 64 bit support SolidWorks 2019 SP2 to All to date.
Apple macOS SolidWorks 2019 Requirements
- macOS Mojave v10.14 supports eDrawings 2019 to All to date.
- macOS High Sierra v10.13 supports eDrawings 2019 to All to date.
Related Article: SolidWorks 2019 System Requirements by SolidWorks Website
SolidWorks 2019 System Requirements Issues
The SolidWorks 2019 system requirement has been enlisted in the above section. However, it is important to understand what issues a user can face if failed to fulfill the basic system requirements of SolidWorks 2019.
The following issues are vulnerable to appear due to the incompatibility of SolidWorks 2019 with system requirements.
- The installation media may show error on running.
- The installation process may fail at any point during the installation of SolidWorks 2019.
- SolidWorks 2019 may face any issue during its launching process.
- Very lethargic speed of the SolidWorks 2019 to perform actions.
- The SolidWorks 2019 will keep on crashing or freezing.
Related Article: SolidWorks Tutorial! Complete Course for Beginners and Professionals
Most users just check the release date, new features, and price of the SolidWorks 2019 new version and purchase it. So, they miss the phase of checking the system requirement to verify if the program is compatible with their system.
Furthermore, such users face issues of losing money, losing data to check the operating system, and wastage of time. Thus, it is recommended to must check the system requirement of SolidWorks 2019 SP2, SP3, SP4, and SP5 for Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac.
Finally, it was all about “SolidWorks 2019 System Requirements ”. So, please do share your feedback in the comment section and SUBSCRIBE us to learn more about Dassault Systèmes Products.
For more details and queries, feel free to Contact Us at any time. We value your suggestions and Looking forward to hearing from you.