Project management Gantt chart helps you organize and track various projects and timelines and get a visual representation of your project progress on a horizontal bar chart.
You have to input each project’s project names, start dates, end dates, and duration to find the dependencies and create an effective view of the project timeline. In addition, the Gantt chart keeps projects and tasks on track.
You can also view various project tasks visually by using taskbars. You can also change them by changing individual task durations and timelines.
Project managers who want to plan a trial onboarding project, user research effort, or customer advisory board can use this project management Gantt chart template. So, buy our Gantt chart Excel Template and easily manage and track your multiple projects.
This Project Management Gantt chart Template includes:
- Instructions on how to access and use the template.
- A dashboard view to organize and track your project and timeline.
- A visual representation of your project progress on a horizontal bar chart.
- A sheet to define the team roles.
- A setting section to maintain a record of team member roles and their involvement in the project.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You will need Excel on your computer
- You will be redirected to order confirmation page having download link- it will also be sent to your email.
- Save the template to your computer.
- You will also receive instructions on how to use your template.
- If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
This is an instant digital download; no physical product will be shipped to you.
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
Files may not be shared or re-sold. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us.
- You will be redirected to order confirmation page having download link.
- An email containing download link will be sent to your billing email address.
- You can register on templatesfreedownload.com before making purchase to access the purchased products in your account at our website.
Can I customize your Project Management Gantt chart Template?
Absolutely! You can change the colors, fonts, words, and the number of lines in each category. Feel free to message me if you have any questions on this!
I think I’ve messed up my template. Can you send me a new one?
You can download your template again from the link provided in the email. If you somehow deleted or lost that email, just contact us with your purchase information and we will send you the template again.
How Gantt chart is used in project management?
A Gantt chart is a visualization that helps in scheduling, managing, and monitoring specific tasks and resources in a project. It consists of a list of tasks and bars depicting each task’s progress. It’s the most widely used chart in project management.
What is the advantage of the Gantt chart?
A Gantt chart gives managers and workers a high-level overview of the project tasks they must complete, along with a timetable to finish their work. The chart helps you monitor the project’s progress by showing how tasks relate to each other